Agent: Cliff Jacobs - Managing Principal Estate Agent & CEO (Nat.Dpl.Hotel Man (UJ). M.P.R.E.)
Agent Cellphone: +27 (0) 84 413 1071 / +27 (0) 61 716 6951
Agent Office Number: +27 (0) 21 554 0283
Agent Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yield: Not Disclosed
Italy, officially the Italian Republic (Italian: Repubblica Italiana is a country consisting of a peninsula delimited by the Alps and surrounded by several islands. Italy is located in south-central Europe and it is also considered a part of western Europe. A unitary parliamentary republic with its capital in Rome, the country covers a total area of 301,340 km2 (116,350 sq mi) and shares land borders with France, Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia, and the enclaved microstates of Vatican City and San Marino. Italy has a territorial exclave in Switzerland (Campione) and a maritime exclave in Tunisian waters (Lampedusa). With around 60 million inhabitants, Italy is the third-most populous member state of the European Union.
Due to its central geographic location in Southern Europe and the Mediterranean, Italy has historically been home to myriad peoples and cultures. In addition to the various ancient peoples dispersed throughout what is now modern-day Italy, the most predominant being the Indo-European Italic peoples who gave the peninsula its name, beginning from the classical era, Phoenicians and Carthaginians founded colonies mostly in insular Italy. Greeks established settlements in the so-called Magna Graecia of Southern Italy, while Etruscans and Celts inhabited central and northern Italy respectively. An Italic tribe known as the Latins formed the Roman Kingdom in the 8th century BC, which eventually became a republic with a government of the Senate and the People. The Roman Republic initially conquered and assimilated its neighbours on the Italian peninsula, eventually expanding and conquering parts of Europe, North Africa and Asia. By the first century BC, the Roman Empire emerged as the dominant power in the Mediterranean Basin and became a Leading Cultural, political, political and religious centre, inaugurating the Pax Romana, a period of more than 200 years during which Italy's law, technology, economy, art, and literature developed. Italy remained the homeland of the Romans and the metropole of the empire, whose legacy can also be observed in the global distribution of culture, governments, Christianity and the Latin script.
During the Early Middle Ages, Italy endured the fall of the Western Roman Empire and barbarian invasions, but by the 11th century numerous rival city-states and maritime republics, mainly in the northern and central regions of Italy, rose to great prosperity through trade, commerce and banking, laying the groundwork for modern capitalism. These mostly independent statelets served as Europe's main trading hubs with Asia and the Near East, often enjoying a greater degree of democracy than the larger feudal monarchies that were consolidating throughout Europe; however, part of central Italy was under the control of the theocratic Papal States, while Southern Italy remained largely feudal until the 19th century, partially as a result of a succession of Byzantine, Arab, Norman, Angevin, Aragonese and other foreign conquests of the region. The Renaissance began in Italy and spread to the rest of Europe, bringing a renewed interest in humanism, science, exploration and art. Italian culture flourished, producing famous scholars, artists and polymaths. During the Middle Ages, Italian explorers discovered new routes to the Far East and the New World, helping to usher in the European Age of Discovery. Nevertheless, Italy's commercial and political power significantly waned with the opening of trade routes that bypassed the Mediterranean. Centuries of rivalry and infighting between the Italian city-states, such as the Italian Wars of the 15th and 16th centuries, left Italy fragmented and several Italian states were conquered and further divided by multiple European powers over the centuries.
By the mid-19th century, rising Italian nationalism and calls for independence from foreign control led to a period of revolutionary political upheaval. After centuries of foreign domination and political division, Italy was almost entirely unified in 1861, establishing the Kingdom of Italy as a great power. From the late 19th century to the early 20th century, Italy rapidly industrialised, mainly in the north, and acquired a colonial empire, while the south remained largely impoverished and excluded fro industrialisation, fuelling a large and influential diaspora. Despite being one of the four main allied powers in World War I, Italy entered a period of economic crisis and social turmoil, leading to the rise of the Italian fascist dictatorship in 1922. Participation in World War II on the Axis side ended in military defeat, economic destruction and the Italian Civil War. Following the liberation of Italy, the country abolished their monarchy, established a democratic Republic and enjoyed a prolonged economic boom, becoming a highly developed country.
Today, Italy is considered to be one of the world's most culturally and economically advanced countries, with the world's eighth-largest economy by nominal GDP (third in the European Union), sixth-largest national wealth and third-largest central bank gold reserve. It ranks very highly in life expectancy, quality of life, healthcare, and education. The country plays a prominent role in regional and global economic, military, cultural and diplomatic affairs; it is both a regional power and a great power, and is ranked the world's eighth most-powerful military. Italy is a founding and leading member of the European Union and a member of numerous international institutions, including the UN, NATO, the OECD, the OSCE, the WTO, the G7, the G20, the Union for the Mediterranean, the Council of Europe, Uniting for Consensus, the Schengen Area and many more. The country has long been a global centre of art, music, literature, philosophy, science and technology, and fashion, and has greatly influenced and contributed to diverse fields including cinema, cuisine, sports, jurisprudence, banking and business. As a reflection of its cultral wealth, Italy is home to the world's largest number of World Heritage Sites (55) and is the fifth-most visited country.
Italy is located in Southern Europe (it is also considered a part of western Europe) between latitudes 35° and 47° N, and longitudes 6° and 19° E. To the north, Italy borders France, Switzerland, Austria, and Slovenia and is roughly delimited by the Alpine watershed, enclosing the Po Valley and the Venetian Plain. To the south, it consists of the entirety of the Italian Peninsula and the two Mediterranean islands of Sicily and Sardinia (the two biggest islands of the Mediterranean), in addition to many smaller islands. The sovereign states of San Marino and the Vatican City are enclaves within Italy, while Campione d'Italia is an Italian exclave in Switzerland.
The country's total area is 301,230 square kilometres (116,306 sq mi), of which 294,020 km2 (113,522 sq mi) is land and 7,210 km2 (2,784 sq mi) is water. Including the islands, Italy has a coastline and border of 7,600 kilometres (4,722 miles) on the Adriatic, Ionian, Tyrrhenian seas (740 km (460 mi)), and borders shared with France (488 km (303 mi)), Austria (430 km (267 mi)), Slovenia (232 km (144 mi)) and Switzerland (740 km (460 mi)). San Marino (39 km (24 mi)) and Vatican City (3.2 km (2.0 mi)), both enclaves, account for the remainder.
Four different seas surround the Italian Peninsula in the Mediterranean Sea from three sides: the Adriatic Sea in the east, the Ionian Sea in the south, and the Ligurian Sea and the Tyrrhenian Sea in the west.
Including islands, Italy has a coastline of 7,900 km. Italian coasts include the Amalfi Coast, Cilentan Coast, Coast of the Gods, Costa Verde, Riviera delle Palme, Riviera del Brenta, Costa Smeralda and Trabocchi Coast. The Italian Riviera includes nearly all of the coastline of Liguria, extending from the border with France near Ventimiglia eastwards to Capo Corvo, which marks the eastern end of the Gulf of La Spezia.
The Apennines run along the entire length of the peninsula, dividing the waters into two opposite sides. On the other hand, the rivers are numerous due to the relative abundance of rains and to the presence of the Alpine chain in northern Italy with snowfields and glaciers. The fundamental watershed follows the ridge of the Alps and the Apennines and delimits five main slopes, corresponding to the seas into which the rivers flow: the Adriatic, Ionic, Tyrrhenian, Ligurian and Mediterranean sides. Taking into consideration their origin, the Italian rivers can be divided into two main groups: the Alpine-Po rivers and the Apennine-island rivers.
Most of the rivers of Italy drain either into the Adriatic Sea, such as the Po, Piave, Adige, Brenta, Tagliamento, and Reno, or into the Tyrrhenian, like the Arno, Tiber and Volturno. The waters from some border municipalities (Livigno in Lombardy, Innichen and Sexten in Trentino Alto Adige/Südtirol) drain into the Black Sea through the basin of the Drava, a tributary of the Danube, and the waters from the Lago di Lei in Lombardy drain into the North Sea through the basin of the Rhine.
Along the Italian coasts there are lagoons, including the Venice, Grado Lagoon and Marano lagoons in northern Adriatic, and the Orbetello lagoon on the Tuscan coast. The swamps and ponds that in the past covered vast flat areas of Italy, have largely been dried up in recent centuries; the few remaining wetlands, such as the Comacchio Valleys in Emilia-Romagna or the Stagno di Cagliari in Sardinia, are protected natural environments.
From the late 19th century until the 1960s Italy was a country of mass emigration. Between 1898 and 1914, the peak years of Italian diaspora, approximately 750,000 Italians emigrated each year. The diaspora concerned more than 25 million Italians and it is considered the biggest mass migration of contemporary times. As a result, today more than 4.1 million Italian citizens are living abroad, while at least 60 million people of full or part Italian ancestry live outside of Italy, most notably in Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Venezuela, the United States, Canada, Australia and France.
Italy has more UNESCO World Heritage Sites (55) than any other country in the world, and has rich collections of art, culture and literature from many periods. The country has had a broad cultural influence worldwide, also because numerous Italians emigrated to other places during the Italian diaspora. Furthermore, Italy has, overall, an estimated 100,000 monuments of any sort (museums, palaces, buildings, statues, churches, art galleries, villas, fountains, historic houses and archaeological remains), and according to some estimates, the nation is home to half the world's great art treasures.
Along with pre-historic architecture, the first people in Italy to truly begin a sequence of designs were the Greeks and the Etruscans, progressing to classical Roman,then to the revival of the classical Roman era during the Renaissance and evolving into the Baroque era. The Christian concept of a Basilica, a style of church architecture that came to dominate the early Middle Ages, was invented in Rome. They were known for being long, rectangular buildings, which were built in an almost ancient Roman style, often rich in mosaics and decorations. The early Christians' art and architecture was also widely inspired by that of the pagan Romans; statues, mosaics and paintings decorated all their churches.The first significant buildings in the medieval Romanesque style were churches built in Italy during the 800's. Byzantine architecture was also widely diffused in Italy. The Byzantines kept Roman principles of architecture and art alive, and the most famous structure from this period is the Basilica of St. Mark in Venice.
The greatest flowering of Italian architecture took place during the Renaissance. Filippo Brunelleschi made great contributions to architectural design with his dome for the Cathedral of Florence, a feat of engineering that had not been accomplished since antiquity. A popular achievement of Italian Renaissance architecture was St. Peter's Basilica, originally designed by Donato Bramante in the early 16th century. Also, Andrea Palladio influenced architects throughout western Europe with the villas and palaces he designed in the middle and late 16th century; the city of Vicenza, with its twenty-three buildings designed by Palladio, and twenty-four Palladian Villas of the Veneto are listed by UNESCO as part of a World Heritage Site named City of Vicenza and the Palladian Villas of the Veneto.
The Baroque period produced several outstanding Italian architects in the 17th century, especially known for their churches. The most original work of all late Baroque and Rococo architecture is the Palazzina di caccia di Stupinigi, dating back to the 18th century. Luigi Vanvitelli began in 1752 the construction of the Royal Palace of Caserta. In this large complex, the grandiose Baroque style interiors and gardens are opposed to a more sober building envelope. In the late 18th and early 19th centuries Italy was affected by the Neoclassical architectural movement. Everything from villas, palaces, gardens, interiors and art began to be based on Roman and Greek themes.
During the Fascist period, the so-called "Novecento movement" flourished, based on the rediscovery of imperial Rome, with figures such as Gio Ponti and Giovanni Muzio. Marcello Piacentini, responsible for the urban transformations of several cities in Italy and remembered for the disputed Via della Conciliazione in Rome, devised a form of simplified Neoclassicism.
HOTELS FOR SALE IN ROME, MILAN, SARDINIA, VENICE, SICILY, BOLOGNA, TRENTO, VERSILIA, TUSCANY & LIVORNO
1. Four-star hotel with over 200 rooms for sale in an ideal location to easily discover the best of Rome just a short distance from the historic center with all its countless attractions. The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning for maximum comfort. The hotel also has seven equipped meeting rooms, a swimming pool, two restaurants and a bar.
ASKING PRICE: ON REQUEST
2. We offer an elegant and refined 4-star hotel located in a strategic area of Rome for sale immersed in the greenery of a centuries-old park. Ideal for meetings and conferences and for pleasant holidays, it features a splendid swimming pool also open to the public and large rooms. It has two important restaurants and a large parking area for cars and buses. The hotel has over 200 elegant rooms with air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar, Wi-Fi connection and private bathroom. Inside there is also a lounge bar, rooms for disabled people and various services aimed at a pleasant and comfortable stay.It has an excellent occupancy rate with good reviews in the industry portals.
ASKING PRICE: € 3.5 MILLION FOR THE BUSINESS ONLY & € 35 MILLION FOR THE PROPERTY & BUSINESS
3. Pleasant 4 * Hotel in the central area of Rome. It has approx.80 rooms, restaurant, lounge bar and roof garden. Outside there is a garden and ample private parking for cars and tourist buses. At present, the property carries a loan of € 8,500,000.Energy class awaiting certification. Requested price for walls and activities.
ASKING PRICE: € 16 MILLION
4. We offer an elegant and refined 4 * hotel located in the heart of Rome, inside a former monastery, located not far from the Roma Termini train station and close to the most popular tourist attractions of the city. The structure has a covered area of approx.3,300 sqm and discovery approx.1,200 sqm. The hotel has 47 rooms, furnished with period furniture, carpets and tapestries. Inside we find an important restaurant for 100 seats, a meeting room, rooms suitable for organizing events and a panoramic terrace.The occupancy rate is over 90%. The turnover of 2014 is higher than € 1,800,000 + VAT and refers only to the hotel business. Energy class awaiting certification.
ASKING PRICE: € 20 MILLION
5. We offer a recently built 4 * Hotel in a good state of conservation and maintenance, with two wings placed frontally, six elevations above ground and 2 underground floors, located in a quiet and very favorable area, not far from the center. The property has 110 double rooms and 10 suites, consisting of 2 rooms of approx.50 square meters, with all the services that the category provides. There is a large restaurant; welcoming and reserved environments, divided into three different rooms that can accommodate over 300 people;a Congress Center; perfectly soundproofed and air-conditioned rooms;a bar; a garage for approx.500 cars. Due to its favorable location, the property could also be used as a residence (all the rooms are very large and designed to have a kitchenette).Energy class awaiting certification.
ASKING PRICE: € 27 MILLION
6. An interesting 4 * hotel in a semi-central position in the city, it has over 100 rooms, a modern bar and a large and elegant restaurant as well as large common areas, modular rooms for meetings and conferences for 200 participants.In the outdoor area a large terrace, a garden and a parking area for over 60 cars. With 80% employment, it enjoys good references on the main sector portals. Energy class awaiting certification.
ASKING PRICE: € 40 MILLION
7. Interesting 4 * Hotel near St. Peter's in Rome.With a covered area of approx.9,500 square meters, has over 100 rooms, an equipped Roof Garden of 1800 square meters, lounge bar, swimming pools, restaurant rooms for 200 seats, multipurpose room for events and meetings for 150 seats, large common areas. To complete there is a park of 8,000 square meters and a large parking lot. Energy class awaiting certification.
ASKING PRICE: € 36 MILLION
8. We offer a 4-star hotel located in the center of Rome. The hotel, completely renovated, is housed in an early twentieth-century building, has an area of 6000 square meters, is located a few steps from Termini Station and allows easy access to the main tourist attractions. The hotel has about 100 rooms, with the possibility of extending another 20 rooms, all elegantly furnished and equipped with all comforts appropriate to the category. Inside we can find 7 multipurpose meeting rooms and easily adaptable to any type of function or reception, the largest has a capacity of 250 people. Energy class awaiting certification.
ASKING PRICE: € 55 MILLION
9. We offer an interesting 4-star hotel located in Rome. The hotel boasts a prestigious position because it is located in the heart of the historic center of Rome a few steps from Via Veneto, the Trevi Fountain and all the historical attractions of the center of Rome. It has over 80 rooms, all elegant and spacious with all the comforts appropriate to the category. Inside we can also find two large meeting rooms, a lounge bar and a large breakfast room. Energy class awaiting certification.
ASKING PRICE: € 23 MILLION
10. We offer an interesting 4-star hotel located in Rome. A five-story building from the late 19th century houses a luxurious hotel in the heart of the historic center of Rome. The whole structure is adorned with splendid works of art that can be found anywhere in the hotel from the restaurant to the breakfast room, to inside the rooms. The newly refurbished property features over 100 rooms, all of which are luxurious and with the comforts appropriate to the category. Inside we can find in addition to a restaurant also two large meeting rooms. Outside we find in the roof garden a restaurant with a bar with a wide view of Rome. Energy class awaiting certification. Asking price € 50,000,000
ASKING PRICE: € 50 MILLION
11. We offer for sale a 4-star hotel located in the center of Rome. The hotel occupies a historic building dating back to the 17th century, located in the Baroque and Renaissance center near the most important tourist destinations of the city. The recently renovated structure has over 90 rooms, all elegantly furnished in a classic Roman style with a modern aesthetic and equipped with every comfort. It offers its customers an elegant hall, a large breakfast room and a refined lounge bar.To complete the services offered, there is private parking for the guests of the structure. Energy class awaiting certification. Asking price € 45,000,000.
ASKING PRICE: € 45 MILLION
12. Luxury hotel in a historic villa from the 1800s, surrounded by greenery, from which you can enjoy a 360 ° panoramic view of the city of Rome, the Pontine sea and the Alban Hills; a Borghetto in style and a new building. The hotel, famous hotel in the years of the "dolce vita". it has returned to its former glory following a general restructuring and expansion. It is a classy and charming hotel restaurant, ideal for conferences, receptions, wedding parties and other important events. The hotel has 80 luxuriously furnished double rooms, including 10 suites, each with an independent entrance, lounge and terrace, 3 restaurant rooms, with a capacity of 650 people, 2 outdoor swimming pools. Another 17,000 cubic meters can be built, in addition to the existing structures. Wooded park of over 15,000 square meters Nearby are the Pope's summer residence, in Castelgandolfo, Lake Castelgandolfo and the Castelli Romani, 2 golf facilities, each with 18 holes.
ASKING PRICE: € 12 MILLION
13. We offer 5-star hotels located in the center of Rome. The structure built at the end of the 19th century is located near the station, very close to the main tourist attractions of the city. With an area of about 8000 square meters, it has over 80 rooms and suites, furnished with a mix of ancient and contemporary design, all with comforts appropriate to the category. Inside we can find a long bar that flanks an elegant restaurant decorated with original 19th-century columns that can seat over 120, a 600 square meter luxury SPA and 5 meeting rooms, the largest of which has a capacity, of180 people. With the employment of 85%, in recent years an average turnover of € 7,500,000 has been achieved. Energy class awaiting certification.
ASKING PRICE: € 80 MILLION
14. We offer 5-star hotels located in the center of Rome. The property is located in a quiet area of Rome surrounded by greenery within walking distance of many attractions of the city. The hotel has over 100 rooms and suites, many of them overlooking the private park, all elegantly furnished and with the comforts appropriate to the category. Outside there is a large garden with a garden bar and a swimming pool. Equipped inside with a SPA with a fitness area, a lounge bar and six meeting and reception rooms all overlooking the garden, the largest can accommodate 300 people. The highlight of the hotel is its renowned starred restaurant overlooking the private garden just a few steps from the outdoor swimming pool. Energy class awaiting certification.
ASKING PRICE: € 120 MILLION
15. We offer a prestigious 5-star hotel in the center of Rome. The property is located in an exclusive and renowned street in the city, built at the end of the 19th century, maintaining that classic and elegant style of the time, supported by innovative details. The hotel has about 100 refined and sober rooms, including standard and deluxe, as well as four types of suites;all with parquet, attention to every single detail and equipped with every comfort. The property boasts a welcoming and elegant restaurant with an adjoining panoramic terrace, a cocktail bar with tables also outdoors. An exclusive and more modern second restaurant was recently added. There are three elegantly finished meeting rooms, equipped with state-of-the-art audio-video equipment, the largest of which can accommodate 200 people.Energy class awaiting certification.
ASKING PRICE: € 120 MILLION
16. In the heart of the historic center of Rome, near the famous Trevi Fountain and close to the main attractions of the capital, including the Colosseum, Piazza Venezia, Piazza del Quirinale and the Pantheon, you will find this newly restored 5-star hotel, spread over several levels with over 60 rooms 23 of which are suites. The terrace on the top floor is equipped with a restaurant and services, the Hall with offices on the ground floor, the wellness area is located in the basement with the technical rooms. On the ground floor today it is occupied by a gift shop and a restaurant that is spread over two floors: the ground floor and the basement, with windows that directly overlook the three streets annual income 550,000 euros, in case of interest it can be purchased this part too.
ASKING PRICE: € 75 MILLION
1. Brand new 4 * hotel in Milan a few steps from the entrance to the Expo 2015 theme park and close to the Rho-Pero Fair, it has direct connections to the center. The 4S Superior rated Hotel has approx.170 rooms and 5 meeting rooms for events from a min of 20 to a maximum of 400 people.400 parking spaces between silos and outdoor parking where 2 electricity distributors for electric cars and motorcycles are installed.A restaurant, a bar and a modern wellness center with a sauna, Turkish bath, gym club. Energy class awaiting certification.
ASKING PRICE: € 34 MILLION
2. We offer for sale an interesting 4-star business hotel located in Milan. The hotel boasts a highly strategic position being in the heart of the business district of Milan. From here you can easily reach the Fieramilano Rho exhibition center, the Fieramilano City exhibition center and MICO Congress Center, the center of Milan is only 8 km away. The hotel has a total area of over 12,000 square meters, it is a modern 14-story building that has over 150 rooms all large and finely furnished in a modern style with maximum comfort for the guest. The structure offers various services such as a large restaurant with a lounge bar, a panoramic SPA with a fitness centre and an important meeting and event center that has 9 rooms with a total capacity of about 600 people. Outside we can find a large garden and a roof garden to enjoy the breathtaking view of Milan. To complete the services offered, the hotel has an internal car park with over 80 spaces. Energy class awaiting certification.
ASKING PRICE: € 27 MILLION
3. This 4-star hotel offers 87 rooms, a fitness center, an elegant wine bar and a rooftop restaurant with a roof garden. It is a 10-minute walk from the Corso Vercelli shopping street, 4,000 m2 on 7 floors renovated in 2012.
ASKING PRICE: € 18 MILLION
1. At the gates of Florence, surrounded by gardens and woods that isolate it and protect it from the chaos of the city, we find this splendid property dating back to the 1400s, consisting of two villas, one of which with a renovated panoramic tower, renovated farmhouses, greenhouse with lemon house and technical annexes. Background. The building dates back to the late medieval period and originally consisted of two main bodies, still identifiable in the general layout. The current unusual and original appearance of the villa is due to its design by the Swedish architect Alfred F.E. Grenander who in 1885 gave it a distinctly neo-rococo 'northern European style. Buildings. The real estate complex covers an area of approximately 8,000 square meters and includes: 1) The main villa, 3,773 square meters on three floors above ground plus two mezzanines and a basement, with an asymmetrical layout and an entrance courtyard in excellent maintenance conditions; 2) A recently renovated building adjacent to and communicating with it, with two entrances and on two levels; 3) Late medieval tower recently renovated on three floors above ground and one underground with loggia, terrace above and adjoining housing structure of two floors above ground. 4) A building of 1,300 square meters on two floors to be restored featuring a beautiful monumental hall dating back to the fourteenth century on the ground floor; 5) Another building renovated in the late 1970s on two floors located near the main entrance of the complex, which has a reasonable state of repair. 6) A lemon house on two levels, ground floor and basement, for a total of 400 square meters entirely to be restored; 7) Various rural outbuildings entirely to be restored. A forest of 1,000 square meters isolates the estate and gives it a unique charm, enhanced and embellished by the beautiful 6-hectare centuries-old gardens with fountains and rare decorative and arboreal plants. The remaining 11 hectares are used for agricultural purposes for a total of 17 hectares of fully fenced private land.
ASKING PRICE: ON REQUEST
2. Luxury boutique hotel in the center of Florence, one step away from the Duomo and 8 minutes walk from the central train station, located in an ancient palace full of history. The palace belonged to the wealthy Florentine family and is famous for its intact 16th-18th century frescoes. This splendid building that hosted Raphael during the Renaissance is today the ideal place to discover Florence and its treasures. The total useful area of 2600 sqm has 2 suites, 7 rooms and 8 apartments, all richly decorated with frescoes, commercial funds for rent of 200 m2 and 50m2, old cellar of 500m2. All the systems (air conditioning, heating, electricity, water) of the building in the living area have been completely renovated in the last 3 years. Development projects. There is an approved project for the accommodation of 15 suites and 4 apartments and a restaurant of 400 square meters, a wellness center and SPA in the basement for 1000 square meters. These and other additional services will increase the price per room, and when combined with its historical significance, the hotel could be a perfect investment. The hotel already has a high rating on various travel websites and has been named the best boutique hotel in Florence in some foreign magazines.
ASKING PRICE: € 15 MILLION
1. We offer a magnificent 4 * Hotel located in Costa Smeralda. Completely renovated in 2014, it has a style that combines elements typical of Mediterranean architecture. The rooms are designed with taste and refinement and have all the comforts for a stay dedicated to well-being and relaxation. The property features a panoramic swimming pool with solarium, a restaurant and two bars. The hotel is located in a quiet position, surrounded by large gardens, and offers a beautiful view of the sea of the Costa Smeralda. Energy class awaiting certification.
ASKING PRICE: € 25 MILLION
2. We offer a refined and elegant 4 * business/tourist hotel in southern Sardinia. The structure has a modern design complete with all the services provided by the category and a very welcoming staff. The hotel has over 80 rooms, including suites with a whirlpool, all completely renovated in furnishings and amenities, spacious and air-conditioned. The restaurant offers assorted Sardinian specialties and gourmet dishes of local and international cuisine. Inside we also find a conference center suitable for hosting meetings, conferences and exhibitions, and rooms to set up for private parties. There is also a children's play area, a lounge bar and a terrace. The hotel offers free parking with CCTV cameras. Energy class awaiting certification. The request in economic terms is presented following a declaration of interest and confidentiality.
ASKING PRICE: ON REQUEST
3. A Village Resort comprising two hotel structures: the Village (in turn divided into a central body and numerous decentralized bodies) Both structures have a 4-star classification and count on a very rich supply of technical, sports, recreational and leisure. Overall, the structure has 450 rooms for a total of 1227 beds. The rooms are therefore newly built, elegantly furnished with specially made furniture, are equipped with all comforts and all have their own terrace or veranda. Among the main features of the Village: over 11 hectares of green land, 2 large swimming pools with seawater over 1 children's pool, 4 large dining rooms. Bar restaurant at the beach, equipped beach and bathing facilities, tennis/soccer, beach volleyball, basketball, 2 bowls, archery area, wellness center with sauna, Turkish bath, whirlpool, gym, a large amphitheater for shows, discotheque, internal shops, garage reserved for customers, etc. Opening period: from April / May to September / October There are on average about 80 / thousand hotel guests per year, 95% of which are full board. Other services: congresses and conventions, dense internal shops, dense equipment, organized marine and land excursions, spa treatments. Indispensable NDA and LOI.
ASKING PRICE: € 55 MILLION
1. A superb 5-star hotel, it has over 60 rooms, all with an unparalleled sea view. Inside we find a very modern bar and a bright and spacious restaurant with a wide view of the panorama, a SPA and a fitness room. There is also a modern and well-equipped meeting space as well as large and bright common areas. Energy class awaiting certification.
ASKING PRICE: € 35 MILLION
2. We offer a splendid 5 * Hotel in Sicily located on the seafront in a purely tourist city, rich in historical and architectural vestiges. It has 60 large rooms, refined and cared for in every detail, including some suites. Inside there is a splendid restaurant, two elegant bars, two modern conference rooms, a prestigious lounge bar on the panoramic terrace and a spectacular wellness center. Energy class awaiting certification. Requested price € 18,000,000 negotiable. The purchase could extend to a directional income building of the same property and achieve profitability of more than 7%.
ASKING PRICE: € 26 MILLION
1. Splendid 5 * hotel directly overlooking the sea. Monumental and imposing, it has two restaurants, a fully equipped SPA and an outdoor heated swimming pool with a bar. It enjoys excellent reviews on industry portals, excellent employment and consolidated turnover.
ASKING PRICE: € 40 MILLION
1. We offer an interesting 5 * Hotel in the heart of Versilia a few meters from the sea. On an area of approximately 3,200 square meters. it has 50 rooms, a meeting room, a restaurant, a relaxation area with SPA area and Fitness Gym, sauna, Turkish bath, outdoor swimming pool. Energy class awaiting certification.
ASKING PRICE: € 45 MILLION
1. We offer an exclusive resort located in the province of Livorno. The structure is immersed in an oasis of peace in the heart of Tuscany, in a strategic position to the main cities of art. The resort is spread over a plot of land of 30,600 square meters structured as follows: main structure of 11,850 gross square meters, on three levels, with approx. 100 rooms, all with exclusive service and the comforts that the category provides; then there is a restaurant, a SPA and a fully equipped Meeting Room. Outside there is a swimming pool, a beach and coastal dune with an area of 7,000 square meters, a park of over 20,000 square meters, a large parking lot, 2 service houses of 240 square meters and a caretaker's house. Energy class awaiting certification. Reserved price only on request with LOI.
ASKING PRICE: ON REQUEST
Cliff Jacobs (Nat Dpl Hotel Man (UJ). MPRE. GA Level 5 TEFL) Managing Principal / CEO Exquisite Hotel Consultants (Pty) Ltd Mobile: +27 (0) 84 413 1071 / +27 (0) 61 716 6951 Landline: +27 (0) 21 554 0283 Email: email@example.com Web: https://www.exquisitehotelconsultants.com C/o Sybelstrasse 69 10629 Berlin GERMANY Terms and Conditions apply Scroll down to view our Hospitality Properties and Businesses for sale or lease or lease-to-buy or partnership arrangement or management agreement arrangement
Cliff Jacobs (Nat Dpl Hotel Man (UJ). MPRE. GA Level 5 TEFL)
Managing Principal / CEO
Exquisite Hotel Consultants (Pty) Ltd
Mobile: +27 (0) 84 413 1071 / +27 (0) 61 716 6951
Landline: +27 (0) 21 554 0283
C/o Sybelstrasse 69
Terms and Conditions apply
Scroll down to view our Hospitality Properties and Businesses for sale or lease or lease-to-buy or partnership arrangement or management agreement arrangement